Implementation of Energy Management systems in compliance with ISO 50001 Unit (EnMSU)
Tabbin Institute for metallurgical studies established a unit for the Implementation of Energy Management systems in compliance with ISO 50001 (EnMSU)
The Unit includes national energy management experts certified by the United Nations for Industrial Development Organization(UNIDO)
Training and awareness of different sectors on the implementation of energy management systems and the importance of energy efficiency.
- Focus on establish energy teams to manage energy consumption
- Review the consumption of different energy sources
- Planning to establish energy management system includes all sources of energy and significant energy uses
- Implementation of energy management system and focus on opportunities to improve energy efficiency
- internal audit for energy management systems and ISO 50001
- Simulation of the accreditation bodies audit before applying
- Training and awareness
Training for energy management teams on the requirements of the standard and the methodology to implement energy management systems in line with ISO 50001 standard.
• Awareness for all levels of any organization on energy management systems and its policy.
• Training for internal auditors team to conduct internal audit of energy management systems.
• Documentation of energy management system in accordance with the requirements of the standard.
- Review the System after implementation and operation to verify the results